At Phoenix C&W, we design and manufacture top notch environmental chemicals and formulas. Read on for more information about the products we offer.
CleanFRAC™ All-Brine PCW FR-2
CleanFRAC™ All-Brine PCW FR-2 (or PCW FR-2) is an eco friendly, self-cleaning and non-damaging friction reducer/drag reduction agent that works under virtually all brine conditions. In contrast to other friction reducers, PCW FR-2 has the following characteristics:
- It’s green. PCW FR-2 is non-toxic with and contains no harmful substances like alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) and nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
- It’s clean: Based on a core experiment, PCW FR-2 forms a crystal-clear solution in water and self-cleans, causing virtually no damage to reservoir permeability.
- It works under virtually all brine conditions: PCW FR-2 is applicable in a variety of waters including flow back water and seawater with CaCl2 resistance of > 50,000 ppm and FeCl3 resistance of > 100 ppm, respectively.
- It has an extremely rapid dissolution time of roughly 15 seconds, making it applicable for continuous injection.
- PCW FR-2 is a nano-composited friction reducer with excellent friction reduction as well as an enhancement for clay stabilization and water flowback.
D-Drill™ Drilling Fluid Additive
D-Drill™ 200 is the multifunctional formulation used for water-based mud (WBM) that is both environmentally and brine friendly.It is sulfonate/clay-free and easily renders WBM upon mixing with various brines and weighting agents. Based upon proprietorially constructed nanoscale structures, D-Drill™ 200 contributes superbly in the subsequent WBM regarding filtrate control, solids suspension, microfracture blockage, and brine tolerance.
D-Drill™ 400 is an environmentally friendly HT multifunctional formulation used for WBM. It easily renders high-performing WBM upon mixing with bentonite, thinner as well as many brines and weighting agents. Based upon proprietorially constructed nanoscale structures, D-Drill™ 400 performs fantastically in relation to filtrate control, solids suspension, microfracture blockage and brine tolerance. It has an application temperature of up to 400 °F (204 °C) and calcium resistance of up to 10,000 ppm.
HE-Bio™ Production Aid for EOR
HE-Bio™ Production Aid is a field-proven, high-efficiency, environmentally friendly formulation, consisting of microbial-activating molecules produced via microbial cell plant, for enhanced oil recovery (EOR). It can be applied in water/steam/miscible flooding and huff-puff operations as well as for paraffin prevention and removal. The features of HE-Bio™ Production Aid include:
- Effective reduction of IFT and surface tension so as to mobilize hydrocarbons entrapped in the porous medium.
- Lower critical micellar concentration (CMC) in water, meaning a smaller dosage can achieve the same results.
- Incorporation of bioactive molecules that promote the enhancement crude mobility by certain microorganisms.
- Less absorption loss so the treatment penetrates deeper into the reservoir.
- Reduction of the harmful effects caused by SRB and FOB.
- Reduction of biological crude viscosity.
D-Drill® LUBE is composed of largely renewable contents and is nearly 100% biodegradable.. When used in drilling fluid, D-Drill® LUBE can readily reduce the drag, leading to faster drilling. D-Drill® LUBE is dispersible in water and brines and has a strong emulsion stability, enabling persistent performance that is equal or greater than the current market benchmarks.
Typical Physical Properties
Appearance: clear yellow liquid
Odor: bland Viscosity: 40-65 mPa×s @ 25 °C (77 °F)
Density: ca. 0.93 g/cm3 (ca. 7.76 lbs./gallon)
Flash Point: 227 °C (or 441 °F)
Shelf life: minimum two years
Application, Packaging, Shipping & Handling
Dosages may vary from 0.5% to 2.0% depending upon the desired outcome. Agitation prior to application is encouraged to ensure a uniform distribution of D-Drill® LUBE in the subsequent fluid. D-Drill® LUBE is available in drums. Other forms of packaging can be considered upon request. D-Drill® LUBE is non-hazardous and can be shipped and handled as regular goods.